Metering Systems Inc. ("MSI") is a privately held company. MSI owners have more than 35 combined years of experience in the utility metering business. MSI provides utility metering, monitoring, billing, maintenance, and collection services to industrial, commercial, and multi-tenant residential customers. Our mission is to continue to service and deliver to our customer’s new and innovative metering technology and in doing so improve the earth's environment by encouraging the wise use of energy and water. There is nothing more Green than submetering.
- Mr. Allgood Founded his first submetering company, in 1978
- In 1991, Mr. Allgood bought Utilitrol Incoporated, a former competitor previously owned by a local utility company.
- In 1992, Mr. Allgood formed Gas Data Inc. to service the newly deregulated natural gas industry.
- In January 2007, Mr Allgood formed Metering Systems Inc a Maryland C-Corporation to consolidated his metering operations.
- Metering Systems Inc. is a privately held company.
M. Dee Allgood -- President, Board of Directors Chairman
Mr. Dee Allgood has many years of experience as an electrical engineer and over 30 years experience as a metering business owner. Mr. Allgood has developed state-of-the-art metering systems in the past which lead to 4 US patents and 2 Canadian patents related to metering technology.
Mr. Allgood received a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Utah, and MBA Studies at University of Arizona.
Last Updated ( Friday, 15 January 2010 19:11 )